Monday, 15 August 2011

Chennai Escort for Women age no bar


Hello ladies, this is Jaison, 30 years old an Independent Chennai Escort here for your esteemed companionship! I am jovial, open minded and enjoy cuddles, kisses and sensual play. I don’t rush, prefer to take my time and enjoy everything to the fullest!
I would like to greet and say a warm welcome to you all. This is my independent website and unlike other escorting websites, there is no intermediary or third person(s) involved between YOU & ME. So at one hand you will save a hell lot of money, while at other your identity would not be disclosed to anyone.
Professionally I am an IT project management professional who has executed various IT project in various domain and customer service operations and frequently travel various major cities in India and abroad
I have good command over spoken and written Hindi and English. I enjoy the company of well educated, professionally qualified, intelligent and well mannered women who always respect the true feelings and independent personality, and who value privacy, sophistication and companionship of a fine gentleman to go places.


Why do I do this?
I am part of a fractured family..I was married for 8 years and separated forever... Don’t want any serious relationship...Simple lost my faith in serious relationship.
Why do I charge?
I provide an exceptional quality service that is always in very high demand and my fees are a reflection of this quality. However, the fees are not the focus of my attention and I regard money only as a source of freedom and not a source of happiness. They are really just a token gesture to differentiate and discern genuine elite women from the many who desire me, but who could never understand or appreciate the service I offer. A women who has achieved the financial success required to regard my fee in this way, is also likely to have the manners, charm and sophistication to match my own, and an experience of life that will enable her to truly appreciate and enjoy my company
Am I available exclusive and live in for a short period?
Yes this arrangement can be worked out
Can I travel along?
Yes after few acquaintance and after I come to know the person and also my availability
·         Any forms of national, continental and international traveling will be arranged on the basis of mutual agreements.
·         Please bear in mind giving me a week's minimal notice time to prepare for national and/or international trips.
·         Also, remember to add the round-trip traveling costs for each outbound meeting to the fee. I'll have a receipt of these costs available for your viewing.
Can I dress up for accession?
Need to keep me informed in advance... Otherwise default attire denim jean, causal shirt or round neck causal sweats with sneakers
Always remember this!!
This is not an offer for prostitution. All fees are exchanged for time and companionship only. No fees of any kind will be quoted, negotiated, or collected in exchange for any sexual conduct. Anything else that may occur is a matter of personal choice between two consenting adults of legal age, and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for, or compensated for in any manner
 What is the way to contact me?
Write to me to the following email address click4jaison@gmail.com and leave your name, contact and best time to get in touch
While booking, please provide me sufficient information about you, your place of meeting, contact number and your special preferences, if any.












   




 







No comments:

Post a Comment